Well, I finally finished my first sewing project. This cute little apron is going to be used for material for pockets and other straps, because please note the flowers are growing sideways. Oops. The second one turned out better. I used the flower print to applique an "A" for Addison (my granddaughter) on the other side, which is orange with white polkadots and added a pocket in polkadots to the flower side. It is reversible. I have to get more familiar with my machine, and I am a little rusty on the sewing skills, but overall it is a gratifying and fun hobby. I am working on diaper covers and pants for my cloth-diapering daughter, Maegan. The fabric is wool and I am struggling with finishing the seams to look the way I want them to. I hate unfinished seams.
Thanks again, Maegan, Sheriece and Mom for helping me get started. I love you guys!!